A static database that identifies and lists waterbody segments that are known to be water quality limited or that are otherwise expected to be water quality limited.
|The following information links to environmental data both static and dynamic.|
- Each static file (paper report) indicates the date the file was created.
- This information is posted for the convenience of the viewer and may or may not include all data in the category. For the most up-to-date static list please contact the program area. Disclaimer
- Most historical data is in paper files. To review the historical paper files click here.
- Databases listed in green text indicate exit from MDEQ web site to non-MDEQ maintained data.
|303(d) Report |
305(b) and other Surface Water Quality Assessment Reports
Static summary reports that describe the quality of surface waters in Mississippi.
Static documents developed every five years, containing information specific to each river basin. These documents are the Status Report, Data Collection Plan, and the Management Plan.
Static data that shows testing results from the 21 Mississippi Gulf Coast beach test stations.
ECHO (Enforcement and Compliance History Online)
Public access tool for the compliance and enforcement information for all major facilities regulated under the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, and/or the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
CERCLA/Uncontrolled Sites File List - A static database of files related to sites in Mississippi where there is the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant.
MDEQ's new public access tool allows search of public information about permitted facilities or sites in Mississippi.
Geology (dynamic data)
- EPA Biennial Reporting System Overview -The Biennial Reporting System is a national system that collects data on the generation, management, and minimization of hazardous waste activities.
- EPA Water Discharge Permits (PCS) Overview
The Permit Compliance System (PCS) provides information on facilities which have been issued permits to discharge wastewater into the State's rivers and streams.
- EPA Hazardous Waste Data
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Information (RCRAInfo) is a national program management and inventory system about hazardous waste handlers.
- EPA Air Releases (AIRS/AFS) Overview
AIRS facility subsystem (AFS) is a computer-based repository for information about permitted air facilities.
- EPA Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Program
The Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) contains information about toxic chemicals that are being used, manufactured, treated, transported, or released into the environment.
- EPA STORET Database
Static data currently housing Mississippi historical chemical and bacteriological water quality data only
- EPA National Coastal Assessment Program
A five-year effort to survey the condition of the Nation's coastal resources.
Groundwater Data - USGS
Links to US Geological Survey Data Base
Recycling Directories (static files)
Solid Waste Management Data
Surface Water Monitoring Program
Static directories for the following recyclable items
EPA STORET Database - This national static database houses State and Federal water quality data. This database includes Mississippi chemical and bacteriological water quality data.
SWAP (Source Water Assessment Program
Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL)
A static report of the TMDLs for water bodies in the state as required by Section 303(d) of the Clean Water Act.
Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- UST Data - A static database of underground storage tank facilities, tanks, and owners.
- Clean Up Sites - State- A static database of leaking underground tanks where the clean up is or has been funded by that Groundwater Protection Trust Fund.
- Clean Up Sites - Federal - A static database of leaking underground tanks where the cleanup is or has been funded by that federal government.
- UST Workers Certified by MDEQ
- A static listing by State and City of workers certified to install, alter, and/or remove underground storage tanks in Mississippi.
- A static listing alphabetical by company name of companies that have individuals certified to install, alter, and/or remove underground storage tanks in Mississippi.
A static listing of wastewater operators certified by MDEQ.
Water Quality Standards
Static data regarding Mississippi's water quality standards
Water Well Drillers in Mississippi
A static listing of certified water well drillers in the state